Thursday, November 7, 2013


Suicide

He used to be my best friend,

His amazing talents and the reasons

Of the dead.

That scar about 3 weeks old, only

A mother’s secrets behold.

Suicide, he used to be my homie.

When I felt like nothing and got

Ever so lonely.

My best friend,

He would grab that bottle of truth, and shove them

Down my throat of loneliness.

He would grab that knife and dig it into

my skin, just to see the lies spill out on the broke pen.

That dude suicide, yeah I know him.

He used to be my lover.

He cheated on me with Tyree, Josh,

Even Michael you see.

He said that he loved and would always care for me.

Razors, blades, faces that change, time that

Raced

Suicide, I don’t know him like I used too, cheated and lied. It’s never the same.

 

1 comment:

  1. There's such emotion in that personification poem. Your readers can feel it. POwerful

    ReplyDelete